Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tall nonfat chai, chocolate donut.

Mornings like this, after playing a superfun show in one of my favorite towns with some of my favorite people, getting three hours of sleep and still waking up too late to do exactly what I'm supposed to and opting instead for the old reliable morning combo when it's completely gorgeous out and browsing assorted music jobs on craigslist (apparently some of these actually exist), I get antsy. The restless legs kick in and I think of how I kind of miss things like the Coffee Bean's Moroccan mint latte and the urge to just walk around because I was somewhere I'd never been with nowhere I needed to be and even the residential areas were worth gawking at and waking up to the sun on a lake blinding me from the side of the freeway. Good gravy, can we make a record so we can go on tour?

Here are some things I currently love in the order in which I love them:
1 - My mom
2 - My dog
3 - Connecticut Four/Playing music with Meghan and Valerie
4 - Learning to play bass, learning to skateboard, learning about angler fish... learning, just in general.
5 - Liking the boy that I like
6 - Summer!

No comments: