Friday, June 20, 2008

I want to love you.

This is going to be the best summer since 2006.

1.A.) As of 12:30 this afternoon, I am officially a beauty school dropout. Monday at 8 AM I start hauling stupid amounts of ass to try to get into the UW's undergrad neurobiology program. Bring it.

1.B.) I get to keep all my tools and education from beauty school, so I can totally do your hair and nails for free.

2.) The band is called Connecticut Four, and I love those girls and playing music with them even more than I love Canadian Slurpees or potato burritos. Together as a system we are unbeatable.

3.) Meghan and I had our first run-in with authority as skateboarders last night on our Positiv boards. Apparently security doesn't like when we push shopping carts while on skateboards.

4.) Jackson and Phil and the record! JACKSON AND PHIL!!!!!!! And the RECORD!!!!

5.) I'm not giving up hope.

4 comments:

s said...

see, at the very least being a beauty school drop-out gives you hella cred.

but really, like, when am i going to hear more than rough mixes of the record?

Cristina with no h said...

My favorite part: There were actually people who thought I might be leaving to study neurobiology because I felt too challenged by beauty school or doubt my skills as a hairstylist. (Seriously.)

You will hear more than rough mixes probably as soon as more than rough mixes exist.

Cristina with no h said...

Also, holy gracious, did you graduate?!

s said...

hey, dyeing hair can be a traumatic experience.

finished classes, yes, and did the chid gradution... but i still have to finish my thesis independently before they give me the diploma. fascists.