Monday, May 12, 2008

I'll try to squeeze a drop of blood from a sugarcube.

My heart hurts. It could be any number of things. For example:

+ I got a MySpace message from Ted Leo! Neat!
+ There was a party for Jack and Erika! Friends and sugarcubes have never been so surreal!
+ I've found suitable replacements for the red Keds I had to throw away in the UK! Yeah!
+ There's a theory that the female orgasm might function as part of a selective fertilization process. Though this might sound terribly facetious, I think it's the sweetest thing I've ever heard on the matter.
+ At 3:39pm today, I was certain of something all the way down into my bones. That's pretty rare for me, and this time it was really comforting.
- Phil was attacked?
- Bidding mysteriously ended four days early on the ancient Gallien Krueger 400b I was totally going to win on eBay.
- Someone I'm supposed to respect used the non-word "irregardless" while other people I probably should respect out of courtesy didn't even flinch.
- Everything sounds terrible with noise reduction on, but everything sounds noisy with noise reduction off.

No comments: